- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup stevia
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
- 2. In a large mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and stevia).
- 3. In a small mixing bowl, combine wet ingredients (coconut oil, almond milk, vanilla extract).
- 4. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients, and mix thoroughly.
- 5. Mix in chocolate chips.
- 6. Spray baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- 7. Roll dough into tablespoon-sized balls, place on baking sheet, and flatten with the palm of your hand. The dough will be crumbly, but just press it together tightly between your hands and it will stay together.
- 8. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- 9. Enjoy the best vegan chocolate chip cookie you've ever had!
NotesI am a vegan, and I love all kinds of sweets. Many people think that being vegan means giving up delicious things like chocolate chip cookies. I want to share this recipe to show people how leading a plant-based lifestyle can be just as satisfying and easy to do as a non-plant-based one! I adapted this recipe from one I found on veganhousewives.com after google searching "The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies." These truly are the best I've ever had!
Submitted by: "Annie Markowitz"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Adventures in Cooking
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More