- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 9 TBS unsalted butter diced
- 18 ounces semisweet chocolate chopped
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter 10 inch springform pan. line bottom of pan with parchment paper and butter that.
- Wrap 3 layers of foil around pan.
- combine 1 cup water and sugar in saucepan. Brin to boil over medium heat. Stir until sugar dissolves. Simmer 5 minutes.
- Melt butter in large saucepan over low heat. Add chcolate and whisk until smooth. Whisk sugar syrup into chocolate and slightly cool. Add eggs to chocolate mixture and whisk until well blended. Pour batter into pan. Place cake Pan in large roasting pan. Add enough hot water to roasting pan to come halfway up sides of cake pan.
- Bake until center no longer moves when pan is gently shaken about 50 minutes. Remove from water bath cool on rack
- simmer cream over medium heat add chocolate and whisk until smooth. Pour over top of can still in pan. Refrigerate cake in pan about 2 more hours
Notesrecipe from the Wilde Roast Cafe
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Indian Inspired STIR-FRYs
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More