- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time: 5
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbls water
- 1 12 oz package chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- In a saucepan bring butter, water and sugar to a boil.
- Remove it from the heat, add 1 1/2 cups of chips and the vanilla.
- Stir it till melted.
- Add the eggs and stir to combine.
- Sift in flour, soda and salt.
- Place in buttered 8x8" pan and sprinkle the rest of the chips on top.
- Bake at 325 for 40-45 minutes or till a toothpick comes out almost clean.
NotesThis is my brothers recipe for brownies. He doesn't remember where he got it originally, but he thinks it was off the back of a bag of generic chocolate chips. He altered it a bit and came up with something that is very easy and wicked good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Raw “Vodka Sauce”
Memere's Chocolate Chip CookiesSee More