- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Beef ground meat
- chicken brouillon cubes
- lemon squeeze
- garlic powder
- Garden Salad
- Place your ground meat in a dish
- 1 cup of milk added slowly
- Squeeze 1 lemon
- add garlic powder, paprika, parsley, mustard,2 brouillon cubes, 1 finely chopped onion, 1 chopped bell peppers, 1 chopped tomatoe
- Mix in wih your hands
- Add salt to taste
- Press flat in hand
- Place on grill, turn sides ocasionally till well cooked
- Toast your bread, add mayo, or honey dijon dressing
- Place salad in with 1 slice of tomatoe
- put your cooked meat in
- Voila, the best burger ever!
NotesAll my friends know that I do enjoy a good burger, yes and even with my eyes closed if it is really good.
This burger was inspired by all the great burgers I have had especially in Boston.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Taste of CenturyLink
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More