- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Beef ground meat
- chicken brouillon cubes
- lemon squeeze
- garlic powder
- Garden Salad
- Place your ground meat in a dish
- 1 cup of milk added slowly
- Squeeze 1 lemon
- add garlic powder, paprika, parsley, mustard,2 brouillon cubes, 1 finely chopped onion, 1 chopped bell peppers, 1 chopped tomatoe
- Mix in wih your hands
- Add salt to taste
- Press flat in hand
- Place on grill, turn sides ocasionally till well cooked
- Toast your bread, add mayo, or honey dijon dressing
- Place salad in with 1 slice of tomatoe
- put your cooked meat in
- Voila, the best burger ever!
NotesAll my friends know that I do enjoy a good burger, yes and even with my eyes closed if it is really good.
This burger was inspired by all the great burgers I have had especially in Boston.
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More