- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup Tabasco sauce
- 3 tablespoons Tabasco Chipotle pepper sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- Cooking oil (for frying)
- Cut wings into pieces discarding tips.
- Wash and pat dry with paper towels.
- Pre-heat cooking oil to 350 degrees.
- Slowly add 1/2 of the wing pieces to hot oil; fry until golden brown.
- In the meantime, in a large pan, melt the butter on a very low heat.
- Add bottled hot sauce, brown sugar, paprika, salt, vinegar, cayenne and chili sauce; stir well; keep sauce warm.
- Add the cooked wings to the sauce.
- Stir to coat.
NotesSinfully hot! These wings start out a little on the sweet side and then the heat sneaks up on you. Dipping them in Ranch or Bleu Cheese dressing will ease the heat for those of you that can't take it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More