- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - pounded thin
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat, and cook the garlic until tender, about 5 minutes.
- In a shallow bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, Cheddar cheese, parsley, oregano, pepper, and salt.
- Dip each chicken breast in the garlic butter to coat, then press into the bread crumb mixture. Arrange the coated chicken breasts in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Drizzle with any remaining butter and top with any remaining bread crumb mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
Notes"Chicken breasts dipped in garlic butter and Cheddar bread crumbs. NEVER have any leftovers!"
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy Life
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More