- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 3 Large Glasses
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- 2 Cups Midori
- 1 Can Orange Juice Concentrate
- 1 Cup Strawberry Vodka
- 1 16oz. Can MONSTER Chaos Energy Drink (It's the orange one)
- Rosies Cherry Granadine
- Fill Blender 1/2 way with Ice.
- Add OJ Conentrate, Midori and Monster.
- Blend till Smooth
- Pour into awesomely fun drink glasses that deserve that little umbrella thingy and top with strawberry vodka and Rosies Cherry Grenadine for garnish
NotesI confess......I love Midori, especially on a summer day sitting around in my backyard. It reminds me of being on a beach somewhere warm with great surf and 100' plus visibility for Scuba Diving. This is the way I like to drink it and I'm sure you're gonna love it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More