- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 3 Large Glasses
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- 2 Cups Midori
- 1 Can Orange Juice Concentrate
- 1 Cup Strawberry Vodka
- 1 16oz. Can MONSTER Chaos Energy Drink (It's the orange one)
- Rosies Cherry Granadine
- Fill Blender 1/2 way with Ice.
- Add OJ Conentrate, Midori and Monster.
- Blend till Smooth
- Pour into awesomely fun drink glasses that deserve that little umbrella thingy and top with strawberry vodka and Rosies Cherry Grenadine for garnish
NotesI confess......I love Midori, especially on a summer day sitting around in my backyard. It reminds me of being on a beach somewhere warm with great surf and 100' plus visibility for Scuba Diving. This is the way I like to drink it and I'm sure you're gonna love it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Short & Sweet
Delightful DessertsSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
The Best Baked Potato SoupSee More