- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 pound macaroni pasta
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- One 9-oz. package of spinach
- salt & pepper
- 6 oz. goat cheese broken into chunks
- 3/4 c. chopped walnuts
- Cook pasta al dente. Strain.
- In skillet, heat olive oil and garlic--cook about 4 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes and spinach and cook until heated through. Season with salt & pepper.
- Place 1 serving worth of pasta in a bowel.
- Crumble goat cheese over pasta.
- Pour sauce over.
- Top with walnuts.
NotesFound on Fashionism via Rachel Ray's Mag.
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More