- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 pound macaroni pasta
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- One 9-oz. package of spinach
- salt & pepper
- 6 oz. goat cheese broken into chunks
- 3/4 c. chopped walnuts
- Cook pasta al dente. Strain.
- In skillet, heat olive oil and garlic--cook about 4 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes and spinach and cook until heated through. Season with salt & pepper.
- Place 1 serving worth of pasta in a bowel.
- Crumble goat cheese over pasta.
- Pour sauce over.
- Top with walnuts.
NotesFound on Fashionism via Rachel Ray's Mag.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Baked Chicken Reuben
turkey and sweet potato hash
Cheddar Baked Potato SlicesSee More