- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryFound on Fashionism via Rachel Ray's Mag.
- 3/4 pound macaroni pasta
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- One 9-oz. package of spinach
- salt & pepper
- 6 oz. goat cheese broken into chunks
- 3/4 c. chopped walnuts
- Cook pasta al dente. Strain.
- In skillet, heat olive oil and garlic--cook about 4 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes and spinach and cook until heated through. Season with salt & pepper.
- Place 1 serving worth of pasta in a bowel.
- Crumble goat cheese over pasta.
- Pour sauce over.
- Top with walnuts.