- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 tsp. Smart Start
- 3 tbp. white flour
- 3 tbp. whole wheat flour
- 3/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/8 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- 1 egg white
- 3/8 cup Almond Breeze
- 1/4 cup canned pure pumpkin
- *OPTIONAL: HONEY BUTTER INGREDIENTS*
- (Not in nutritional calculations)
- 1/2 tbp. butter or smart start
- 1/2 tbp. honey
- Preheat your waffle iron according to manufacturer's directions.
- Melt the butter in a very small microwaveable dish and set it aside to cool.
- Whisk together the white flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, brown sugar, and Splenda in a small bowl.
- In another bowl, use the whisk to beat the egg white, Almond Breeze, pumpkin, and melted butter together.
- Once all of the ingredients in bowls are well combined, pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir together.
- When the waffle maker is ready, spoon the batter onto the iron and cook according to the manufacturer's directions (for me, it's about 3-4 minutes).
- While the waffle is cooking, you can make some honey butter to serve with it. Simply use a small whisk to whisk the butter and honey together in a small bowl. (That's it!) If you'd like, feel free to add vanilla extract, cinnamon, or whatever else you may like in your honey butter.
- When the waffle is ready, serve it warm with some honey butter (optional) and some sugar free syrup- Mmmmm!!!!!!!!
- Great also as a desert with vanilla ice cream on top
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More