- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 2 egg whites
- 1/8 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon nonfat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons of agave nectar
- Makes 1 GIANT pancake, or two smaller ones
- 1. Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl.
- 2. Spray a nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray, and place it over low heat.
- 3. Once the skillet is hot enough (water droplets sizzle when they touch the pan), pour the batter on to the pan and cook the pancake on low heat.
- 4. Once bubbles begin to form on the surface of the pancake and/or the edges begin to burn, flip the pancake.
- 5. Once the pancake is cooked through, serve warm with sugar free syrup or honey butter or any other of your favorite toppings!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More