- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 2 egg whites
- 1/8 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon nonfat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons of agave nectar
- Makes 1 GIANT pancake, or two smaller ones
- 1. Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl.
- 2. Spray a nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray, and place it over low heat.
- 3. Once the skillet is hot enough (water droplets sizzle when they touch the pan), pour the batter on to the pan and cook the pancake on low heat.
- 4. Once bubbles begin to form on the surface of the pancake and/or the edges begin to burn, flip the pancake.
- 5. Once the pancake is cooked through, serve warm with sugar free syrup or honey butter or any other of your favorite toppings!