- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c flour blend (1/3 c white flour, 1/3 c whole wheat flour, 1/3 c wheat germ)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 c rolled oats
- 2 TB almonds
- 8 TB unsalted butter
- 1/4 c sugar
- 1/4 c brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 c white bean puree *
- 1/2 c semisweet chocolate chips
- *White Bean puree:
- 1 15 oz can of great northern beans
- 2 TB water
- Heat oven to 375, soften butter
- In a food processor grind oats until fine, add almonds, grind until fine.
- Mix flour, oats, baking soda, salt, and almonds in small bowl, set aside.
- Beat butter and both sugars until creamy. Add in egg, vanilla, and white bean puree. Add in dry ingredients and when incorporated add chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls and bake for 12-14 minutes
- White Bean puree: Drain beans and let the beans and water whirl around until the consistency of peanut butter. You can freeze the excess mixture in 1/4 c quantities. It makes about a cup.
NotesI got this recipe from the sneaky chef, they are scrumptious!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
GAES PTO Recipes
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More