- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 12 cup chopped baby spinach
- 2 filet mignons, 6 or 8 oz. each
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup beef stock
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 3 tablespoons of cornstarch mixed with enough water to form a thickening agent.
- In a bowl, mix the tomatoes, feta cheese and chopped spinach.
- Cut a pocket into a side of each filet and stuff with the tomato mixture.
- Season the filets with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes at 375 degrees for medium-rare.
- Simmer the beef stock with rosemary and thicken with the cornstarch..
- When the filets are done, plate and drizzle with the sauce.
- Garnish with a few strips of chives.
NotesI had this at a local country club and asked for the recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More