- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 3/4 cups whole oats
- 1 3/4 cups rice cereal
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/8 cup ground flax seed
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1/2 cup chocolate coated sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup craisins
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut or almond butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cut parchment paper to fit a 9×13 or 8″ pan. This will make it easier to remove the granola bars.
- Combine oats, cereal, coconut, flaxseed, craisins, peanuts, and sunflower seeds in a bowl and mix together.
- In a small saucepan, over medium heat, mix honey, brown sugar and salt. Stir until it comes to a slight boil.
- Remove from heat, stir in the peanut butter and vanilla until incorporated.
- Pour the warm mixture over the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Add mixture to the prepared pan and with a piece of parchment paper; press down to even out the surface. Place in a safe spot and cover. Let sit for a few hours to let everything set.
- Remove from the pan and cut into bars. Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More