- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 3/4 cups whole oats
- 1 3/4 cups rice cereal
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/8 cup ground flax seed
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1/2 cup chocolate coated sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup craisins
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut or almond butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cut parchment paper to fit a 9×13 or 8″ pan. This will make it easier to remove the granola bars.
- Combine oats, cereal, coconut, flaxseed, craisins, peanuts, and sunflower seeds in a bowl and mix together.
- In a small saucepan, over medium heat, mix honey, brown sugar and salt. Stir until it comes to a slight boil.
- Remove from heat, stir in the peanut butter and vanilla until incorporated.
- Pour the warm mixture over the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Add mixture to the prepared pan and with a piece of parchment paper; press down to even out the surface. Place in a safe spot and cover. Let sit for a few hours to let everything set.
- Remove from the pan and cut into bars. Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More