- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 good size baking potatoes
- leftover goulash (recipe follows)
- sour cream
- Bake off potatoes either in microwave or oven.
- Heat up leftover goulash.
- Place cooked potato in bowl.
- Cross-cut and smash down potato in bowl.
- Ladle hot goulash over smashed potato.
- Serve with sour cream on top.
NotesI came up with this recipe when I didn't have enough goulash leftover for a full meal for everyone. It streched the meat and gravy and made a great meal that I now get asked for. It also works well on those end of the budget days, and couldn't be any easier.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More