- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 good size baking potatoes
- leftover goulash (recipe follows)
- sour cream
- Bake off potatoes either in microwave or oven.
- Heat up leftover goulash.
- Place cooked potato in bowl.
- Cross-cut and smash down potato in bowl.
- Ladle hot goulash over smashed potato.
- Serve with sour cream on top.
NotesI came up with this recipe when I didn't have enough goulash leftover for a full meal for everyone. It streched the meat and gravy and made a great meal that I now get asked for. It also works well on those end of the budget days, and couldn't be any easier.
Cole Family Cookbook 2015
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Vegan Eats!See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More