- Cooking Time: 30minutes
- Servings: Depends
- Preparation Time: Depends
- Lamb chops
- Fresh basil, cilantro, parsley and dill
- Lemon juice
- Black Pepper
- Bell pepper
- Ripe Plantains
- Olive oil
- optional-chili pepper
- -Add chopped up basil, cilantro, parsley and dill to a bowl of lemon juice and mix (with chili pepper-optional). Add to the mixture lamb chops and soak for two hours or overnight.
- -Cut up half of the onions and bell pepper
- -Blend to puree, garlic, rest of onions and bell pepper
- -Peel and cut up plantains to desired size and add salt and pureed mixture to plantains and let sit for two hours or overnight
- Heat oil in a pan, throw in garlic, add lamb, cover pan and reduce heat to allow lamb to cook through.
- Uncover pan, increase heat and add chopped up onions, bell pepper, salt
- Stir fry till onions are golden brown.
- Dish out
- To same pan, stir fry in olive oil, garlic, spinach and add black pepper and salt.
- Dish out
- Deep fry plantains till golden brown (don't need to use olive oil)
- Serve plantains, lambs, spinach and slices of avocado
NotesOur favorite meat dish is lambs (I guess it may be Damaris's). We prepare this with natural spices
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More