- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 pkg. Bridgeford Frozen dinner rolls, 24 count
- 1 small box of regular butterscotch pudding mix (NOT instant)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- Grease bundt pan. Put 3/4 cup nuts in pan and then pile the frozen rolls on top. Sprinkle pudding mix over rolls, then sprinkle brown sugar, then remaining nuts over that. Top with butter.
- Let stand, uncovered OVER NIGHT at room temperature.
- In the morning, bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Turn over on the plate and stand back while people tell you how wonderful you are.
NotesYou must have a Bundt pan and do this the night before
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
50 Shades of Taste
Cooking with SabraSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More