- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryYou must have a Bundt pan and do this the night before
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 pkg. Bridgeford Frozen dinner rolls, 24 count
- 1 small box of regular butterscotch pudding mix (NOT instant)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- Grease bundt pan. Put 3/4 cup nuts in pan and then pile the frozen rolls on top. Sprinkle pudding mix over rolls, then sprinkle brown sugar, then remaining nuts over that. Top with butter.
- Let stand, uncovered OVER NIGHT at room temperature.
- In the morning, bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Turn over on the plate and stand back while people tell you how wonderful you are.