- Cooking Time: 10 mins
- Servings: 4 sexy people
- Preparation Time: 5-10 mins
- 1 box of strawberries
- 1 bar of baker's white chocolate
- Optional: chopped pecans, walnuts or almonds (I liked to chop mine even further in the blender)
- Cookie sheet w/ wax paper or aluminum foil
- Melt the chocolate according to the directions on the wrapping, it's easy. I believe in you.
- Take off heat and let cool for about a minute.
- Dip each strawberry one by one and set on cookie sheet to cool.
- Optional: roll the strawberry in the nuts after you've dipped them. Let cool.
- Feed each other and keep it clean people!
NotesThis isn't much of a recipe. You melt the chocolate and stick your strawberries in - but who you're making strawberries and chocolate with. Now that's the stuff!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
VivaVeganGal's Family FavoritesSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More