THE ORIGINAL POTATO SALAD
- Servings: 8
- 1 cup Miracle Whip salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tbsp. prepared mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 pounds potatoes (5 to 6 medium), cooked, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion(s)
- 2 hard-cooked egg(s), chopped, (optional)
In large bowl, blend mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, sugar and pepper.
Stir in potatoes, celery, onion and eggs.
Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Potato salad goes with nearly everything. This is great with fried chicken, on a buffet table and just about anywhere.
I also add sliced eggs on top.
No Reviews at this time.