- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup Miracle Whip salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tbsp. prepared mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 pounds potatoes (5 to 6 medium), cooked, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion(s)
- 2 hard-cooked egg(s), chopped, (optional)
- In large bowl, blend mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, sugar and pepper.
- Stir in potatoes, celery, onion and eggs.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
NotesPotato salad goes with nearly everything. This is great with fried chicken, on a buffet table and just about anywhere.
I also add sliced eggs on top.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More