- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Equal amounts of (drum roll please) Pineapple*, Strawberry, and Blackberry.
- 1 cup of crushed ice
- and a little bit of vanilla yogurt, if you like it that way.
- If you like it to be more tangy, use more pineapple
- Pour all items into blender
- Blend till thick and smoothie-ish
- Pour into a cup
- Drink it, (and if you want to look cool- prepare a lemon wedge, and put it on the side of the cup.
- Or cut a strawberry in half and float it on top of the smoothie)
- That was simple enough... enjoy!!!
NotesOk, let's get this straight... drinking smoothies are a hobby of mine. So it's a hot summer day, and I feel like making a smoothie. My mom and I go to the grocery store, and I pick out 3 random fruits. They're ones people don't normally put together, but they ended tasting... good!
Here we go..
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Georgene's Decadent Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie
Charles' Birthday Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Rum Raisin Pudding My WaySee More