- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Equal amounts of (drum roll please) Pineapple*, Strawberry, and Blackberry.
- 1 cup of crushed ice
- and a little bit of vanilla yogurt, if you like it that way.
- If you like it to be more tangy, use more pineapple
- Pour all items into blender
- Blend till thick and smoothie-ish
- Pour into a cup
- Drink it, (and if you want to look cool- prepare a lemon wedge, and put it on the side of the cup.
- Or cut a strawberry in half and float it on top of the smoothie)
- That was simple enough... enjoy!!!
NotesOk, let's get this straight... drinking smoothies are a hobby of mine. So it's a hot summer day, and I feel like making a smoothie. My mom and I go to the grocery store, and I pick out 3 random fruits. They're ones people don't normally put together, but they ended tasting... good!
Here we go..
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More