- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Equal amounts of (drum roll please) Pineapple*, Strawberry, and Blackberry.
- 1 cup of crushed ice
- and a little bit of vanilla yogurt, if you like it that way.
- If you like it to be more tangy, use more pineapple
- Pour all items into blender
- Blend till thick and smoothie-ish
- Pour into a cup
- Drink it, (and if you want to look cool- prepare a lemon wedge, and put it on the side of the cup.
- Or cut a strawberry in half and float it on top of the smoothie)
- That was simple enough... enjoy!!!
NotesOk, let's get this straight... drinking smoothies are a hobby of mine. So it's a hot summer day, and I feel like making a smoothie. My mom and I go to the grocery store, and I pick out 3 random fruits. They're ones people don't normally put together, but they ended tasting... good!
Here we go..
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More