- Cooking Time: 10 min
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- Nonstick cooking spray
- FOR THE CREPES:
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 6 eggs
- 6 tablespoons of butter, melted and cooled
- 2 cups of milk
- 2/3 cup of water
- FOR FILLING:
- 1/2 pound each fresh strawberries or any berry like fruit you desire.
- 2 cups whipped cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- In a food processor set with a metal blade, place the flour, sugar, and salt. Add the eggs and process with pulsing action.
- Add the butter, milk, and water.
- Pulse to combine.
- Pour batter into container and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Spray frying pan with non-stick spray.
- Heat pan to low medium heat.
- When hot, ladle enough batter to thinly coat the surface of the pan.
- Cook on 1 side and flip.
- Cook on the other side.
- Remove from pan and let cool.
- Continue making the crepes, spraying pan prior to making each one.
- Roll fruit into each crepe. Top each crepe with more fruit and whipped cream; finish with a dusting of powdered sugar.
NotesPicked this recipe up when I was stationed in Europe. Enjoy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Special SmoothiesSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More