- Cooking Time: 10 min
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- Nonstick cooking spray
- FOR THE CREPES:
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 6 eggs
- 6 tablespoons of butter, melted and cooled
- 2 cups of milk
- 2/3 cup of water
- FOR FILLING:
- 1/2 pound each fresh strawberries or any berry like fruit you desire.
- 2 cups whipped cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- In a food processor set with a metal blade, place the flour, sugar, and salt. Add the eggs and process with pulsing action.
- Add the butter, milk, and water.
- Pulse to combine.
- Pour batter into container and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Spray frying pan with non-stick spray.
- Heat pan to low medium heat.
- When hot, ladle enough batter to thinly coat the surface of the pan.
- Cook on 1 side and flip.
- Cook on the other side.
- Remove from pan and let cool.
- Continue making the crepes, spraying pan prior to making each one.
- Roll fruit into each crepe. Top each crepe with more fruit and whipped cream; finish with a dusting of powdered sugar.
NotesPicked this recipe up when I was stationed in Europe. Enjoy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Paul’s Chicken Marsala Modified from www.allrecipes.com
Smiling Jack SandwichSee More