- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- (added to the recipe one cup
- at a time--see instructions)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Cook the water, corn starch, sugar, and 1 cup blueberries until it thickens.
- Add one more cup of blueberries and the butter.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More