- Cooking Time: 9-11 minutes
- Servings: 4 1/2 dozen
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine (softened)
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Place sugars, butter, eggs, and vanilla in mixer bowl. Mix until combined.
- Gradually add baking soda, salt, and flour to sugar mixture and mix about 2 minutes. Stop and scrape bowl, then mix again for about 2 more minutes.
- Add chocolate chips and stir in.
- Drop on baking sheet bake at 375 degrees for 9-11 minutes.
NotesChocolate Chip Cookies. *sigh* There are so many different ways to prepare such a simple treat. I was in search of the softest, chewiest, lumpiest chocolate chip cookies....and I have found it. I wish that I could take credit for concocting this recipe, but sadly I cannot. When my dear sweet husband bought me my Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer, it came hand in hand with a cookbook. This recipe comes from Kitchen Aid, and it's the bomb.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More