- Cooking Time: 8 to 10
- Preparation Time:
- 2 sticks of butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (3-ounce) box vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (12-ounce) pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Cream sticks of butter.
- Add brown and white sugar; blend.
- Add vanilla, pudding and eggs; blend.
- Add baking soda and flour; blend well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon out on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 8-10 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More