- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 cups apple pie filling
- 2 cups of apple cider
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1medium onion, diced
- 3 celery stalks, sliced small
- 3 medium carrots, diced
- 1 1/2 quarts of chicken stock
- Melt butter or margarine in stock pot. Saute vegetables until just slightly soft (approx. 3 minutes)
- Add chicken stock and apple cider and heat to boil. Add apple pie filling. Stir mixture and heat to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Originally from NY Apple Country
NotesIf you like apples and soup - this recipe is for you!
Originally from NY Apple Country
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More