- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 teaspoons dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons crushed garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 teaspoon hot sauce (recommended: Tapatio)
- 2 dozen 21/25 count shrimp, shelled, deveined, and butterflied
- For the shrimp: Prepare a grill to medium-high heat.
- Mix all the ingredients except for the shrimp in a 1-gallon zip lock bag. Add the shrimp and marinate in the refrigerator for up to 6 hours.
- Remove the shrimp from the marinade and place on the grill. Cook until the meat is opaque. Remove from heat and cool immediately. Cut each shrimp into 4 pieces.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More