- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 teaspoons dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons crushed garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 teaspoon hot sauce (recommended: Tapatio)
- 2 dozen 21/25 count shrimp, shelled, deveined, and butterflied
- For the shrimp: Prepare a grill to medium-high heat.
- Mix all the ingredients except for the shrimp in a 1-gallon zip lock bag. Add the shrimp and marinate in the refrigerator for up to 6 hours.
- Remove the shrimp from the marinade and place on the grill. Cook until the meat is opaque. Remove from heat and cool immediately. Cut each shrimp into 4 pieces.