- Cooking Time: 35-40
- Servings: 4-5
- Preparation Time: 15
- 6 chicken breasts cut in half
- 350 g./ 12 oz. natural non-fat or low-fat yogurt
- 2-3 tbs. Thai red curry paste
- 4 tbs. chopped fresh cilantro
- 7.5 cm/ 3 in. piece cucumber
- lime wedges and salad greens to serve
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 F
- 2. Put chicken in shallow dish in one layer.
- 3. Blend a third of the yogurt, curry past and three tbs of cilantro
- 4. Season with salt and pour over chicken, turning pieces until evenly coated.
- 5. Leave for at least 10 min. or in fridge overnight
- 6. Lift the chicken on to a rack in a roastig tin and roast for 35-40 min. until golden.
- 7.Blend remaining cilantro and yogurt.
- 8. Season.
- 9. Serve with the chicken and garnish with wedges of lime and salad greens.
Protein: 43 g.
Carbs: 8 g.
Fat: 3 g.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
50 Shades of Taste
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Walnut, Honey & Espresso Caramels
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza
Rice PuddingSee More