The Spiced Chicken
Why I Love This Recipe
Protein: 43 g.
Carbs: 8 g.
Fat: 3 g.
Ingredients You'll Need
6 chicken breasts cut in half
350 g./ 12 oz. natural non-fat or low-fat yogurt
2-3 tbs. Thai red curry paste
4 tbs. chopped fresh cilantro
7.5 cm/ 3 in. piece cucumber
lime wedges and salad greens to serve
1. Preheat oven to 375 F
2. Put chicken in shallow dish in one layer.
3. Blend a third of the yogurt, curry past and three tbs of cilantro
4. Season with salt and pour over chicken, turning pieces until evenly coated.
5. Leave for at least 10 min. or in fridge overnight
6. Lift the chicken on to a rack in a roastig tin and roast for 35-40 min. until golden.
7.Blend remaining cilantro and yogurt.
9. Serve with the chicken and garnish with wedges of lime and salad greens.