- Cooking Time: 35-40
- Servings: 4-5
- Preparation Time: 15
- 6 chicken breasts cut in half
- 350 g./ 12 oz. natural non-fat or low-fat yogurt
- 2-3 tbs. Thai red curry paste
- 4 tbs. chopped fresh cilantro
- 7.5 cm/ 3 in. piece cucumber
- lime wedges and salad greens to serve
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 F
- 2. Put chicken in shallow dish in one layer.
- 3. Blend a third of the yogurt, curry past and three tbs of cilantro
- 4. Season with salt and pour over chicken, turning pieces until evenly coated.
- 5. Leave for at least 10 min. or in fridge overnight
- 6. Lift the chicken on to a rack in a roastig tin and roast for 35-40 min. until golden.
- 7.Blend remaining cilantro and yogurt.
- 8. Season.
- 9. Serve with the chicken and garnish with wedges of lime and salad greens.
Protein: 43 g.
Carbs: 8 g.
Fat: 3 g.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More