- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 5-10 minutes
- 1 head of kale, washed and chopped into bite size pieces
- ½ head of napa cabbage, washed and chopped into bite size pieces
- ½ can rinsed and drained cannelini beans
- 1 TBSP tahini (sesame paste)
- 1 generous TBSP Sabra hummus
- ¾ cup Greek salad dressing (or similar red wine vinaigrette)
- Wash and chop your greens and place them in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the salad dressing, tahini and hummus until well combined.
- Pour the dressing over the greens to coat well.
- Add the beans and refrigerate for 30 minutes and then serve chilled.
- Feel free to add a few squirts of fresh lemon to brighten the taste even more!
NotesI am the author of The Trendy Vegan, a lifestyle blog for vegans for a lifetime (or just for a meal!) I joined a CSA this summer and had a gorgeous head of kale, and wanted to do something new with it. I also had some hummus and cannelini beans, both great sources of protein and totally vegan friendly, so I got creative. This dish is fresh and crisp and quite filling for a salad. I've remade it on numerous occasions, and am always happy to share delicious creations with others!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More