THE TRENDY VEGAN KALE AND CANNELINI BEAN SALAD
The Trendy Vegan Kale and Cannelini Bean Salad
- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 5-10 minutes
- 1 head of kale, washed and chopped into bite size pieces
- ½ head of napa cabbage, washed and chopped into bite size pieces
- ½ can rinsed and drained cannelini beans
- 1 TBSP tahini (sesame paste)
- 1 generous TBSP Sabra hummus
- ¾ cup Greek salad dressing (or similar red wine vinaigrette)
Wash and chop your greens and place them in a large mixing bowl.
In a separate bowl whisk together the salad dressing, tahini and hummus until well combined.
Pour the dressing over the greens to coat well.
Add the beans and refrigerate for 30 minutes and then serve chilled.
Feel free to add a few squirts of fresh lemon to brighten the taste even more!