- Cooking Time: 35 to 40
- Preparation Time:
- 8 (1 oz.) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup butter
- 5 eggs
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 1/2 cups chopped pecans or walnuts
- Melt chocolate and butter in a saucepan over low heat; set aside.
- In a mixer, beat eggs, sugar and vanilla at high speed for 10 minutes.
- Blend in chocolate and flour just until mixed. Stir in nuts.
- Pour into a greased 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Bake at 375 for 35 to 40 minutes (be careful not to overbake).
- Cool and frost if desired, but trust me, it is not necessary, these brownies are rich enough without frosting!
NotesWarning: These brownies are so rich they should be listed on the Forbes 500! You will need a gallon of milk for these!
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More