- Cooking Time: 35 to 40
- Preparation Time:
- 8 (1 oz.) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup butter
- 5 eggs
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 1/2 cups chopped pecans or walnuts
- Melt chocolate and butter in a saucepan over low heat; set aside.
- In a mixer, beat eggs, sugar and vanilla at high speed for 10 minutes.
- Blend in chocolate and flour just until mixed. Stir in nuts.
- Pour into a greased 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Bake at 375 for 35 to 40 minutes (be careful not to overbake).
- Cool and frost if desired, but trust me, it is not necessary, these brownies are rich enough without frosting!
NotesWarning: These brownies are so rich they should be listed on the Forbes 500! You will need a gallon of milk for these!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More