- Cooking Time: 8-10 minutes
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 6 chicken drumsticks, skin removed
- 2 tsp. Ancho chili powder
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 cup Frank's Red Hot Buffalo sauce (or make your own by melting equal parts Red Hot and butter together)
- Preheat your grill.
- Mix seasonings together and rub all over chicken.
- Place chicken on the grill and brush with buffalo sauce.
- Cook 8 - 10 minutes, turning and brushing with sauce frequently.
- Serve with blue cheese buttermilk dressing.
NotesMy husband doesn't do much cooking, but when he does, it is always a wonderful surprise. He's obsessed with buffalo chicken and made this dish yesterday for us to enjoy while watching the Red Sox game! Sooo good!
Perfect with our Blue cheese Buttermilk Dressing!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Julia Child's Supremes de Volaille Archiduc
Chicken MoleSee More