- Cooking Time: 8-10 minutes
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 6 chicken drumsticks, skin removed
- 2 tsp. Ancho chili powder
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 cup Frank's Red Hot Buffalo sauce (or make your own by melting equal parts Red Hot and butter together)
- Preheat your grill.
- Mix seasonings together and rub all over chicken.
- Place chicken on the grill and brush with buffalo sauce.
- Cook 8 - 10 minutes, turning and brushing with sauce frequently.
- Serve with blue cheese buttermilk dressing.
NotesMy husband doesn't do much cooking, but when he does, it is always a wonderful surprise. He's obsessed with buffalo chicken and made this dish yesterday for us to enjoy while watching the Red Sox game! Sooo good!
Perfect with our Blue cheese Buttermilk Dressing!
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
The Best Dang Little Dumplings Ever
Steamed Sweet Coconut Parcels
HERBED SALMONSee More