- Cooking Time: 8-10 minutes
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 6 chicken drumsticks, skin removed
- 2 tsp. Ancho chili powder
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 cup Frank's Red Hot Buffalo sauce (or make your own by melting equal parts Red Hot and butter together)
- Preheat your grill.
- Mix seasonings together and rub all over chicken.
- Place chicken on the grill and brush with buffalo sauce.
- Cook 8 - 10 minutes, turning and brushing with sauce frequently.
- Serve with blue cheese buttermilk dressing.
NotesMy husband doesn't do much cooking, but when he does, it is always a wonderful surprise. He's obsessed with buffalo chicken and made this dish yesterday for us to enjoy while watching the Red Sox game! Sooo good!
Perfect with our Blue cheese Buttermilk Dressing!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More