- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Sticks softened butter
- 2 Cups sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 Cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 small box vanilla pudding mix (4 serving size)
- 2 Cups flour
- 5-6 ripe bananas
- 20-30 recees peanut butter minis
- 1/2 Cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tablespoon peanut butter
- 2-3 Tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream the butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs until smooth.
- Add peanut butter, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, pudding mix and flour until combined.
- Stir in bananas and Reeces.
- Pour batter into 3 greased bread pans.
- Bake 45-60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean from center of each loaf.
- Let cool.
- Place powdered sugar, milk and peanut butter in a bowl.
- Whisk until smooth and drizzling consistency.
- Drizzle over each loaf.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Walnut, Honey & Espresso Caramels
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza
Rice PuddingSee More