- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Sticks softened butter
- 2 Cups sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 Cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 small box vanilla pudding mix (4 serving size)
- 2 Cups flour
- 5-6 ripe bananas
- 20-30 recees peanut butter minis
- 1/2 Cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tablespoon peanut butter
- 2-3 Tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream the butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs until smooth.
- Add peanut butter, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, pudding mix and flour until combined.
- Stir in bananas and Reeces.
- Pour batter into 3 greased bread pans.
- Bake 45-60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean from center of each loaf.
- Let cool.
- Place powdered sugar, milk and peanut butter in a bowl.
- Whisk until smooth and drizzling consistency.
- Drizzle over each loaf.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More