- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 chili kit (2 Alarm, Fowlers, etc.)
- 2-8 oz cans of tomato sauce
- 1 can Rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 Hershey Dark Chocolate candy bar
- 1-2 cups CocaCola
- 1 can chili beans, red beans, or kidney beans
- Brown beef and drain fat. Add tomato sauce, rotel, and chili seasoning. Simmer on medium low heat. Add soda until it reaches desired consistency. If too thick then add more soda. Add chocolate and stir until melted. Simmer for 15-20 minutes on low heat. Add beans and simmer for an additional 10-15 minutes.
NotesI call this the winning chili recipe because I made it for a chili cook-off and won!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking for a Cure
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More