- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup salted butter, room temperature
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of chopped pecans
- Cream the butter until soft.
- Add the sugar and then the vanilla extract. Cream till soft.
- Spread on cooled cupcakes.
- Toast the pecans in a dry pan over medium-low heat until fragrant.
- Let cool then crumble and press onto frosted cupcakes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More