- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup salted butter, room temperature
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of chopped pecans
- Cream the butter until soft.
- Add the sugar and then the vanilla extract. Cream till soft.
- Spread on cooled cupcakes.
- Toast the pecans in a dry pan over medium-low heat until fragrant.
- Let cool then crumble and press onto frosted cupcakes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More