- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup salted butter, room temperature
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of chopped pecans
- Cream the butter until soft.
- Add the sugar and then the vanilla extract. Cream till soft.
- Spread on cooled cupcakes.
- Toast the pecans in a dry pan over medium-low heat until fragrant.
- Let cool then crumble and press onto frosted cupcakes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More