- Cooking Time: 30-45 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- 6-7 pieces bacon, cut into small pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cans baby clams, with juice reserved
- 6-7 potatoes, cubed
- 28 oz (800 ml) cream of celery soup
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1. Add bacon to sauce pan and cook on medium low heat until crispy. Add onion and cook until translucent. Add clam juice from both cans. Add potatoes. Cook and cover until potatoes are forktender, about 15-20 minutes. Stir occasionally so potatoes won’t stick.
- 2. Add clams, soup, cream, milk, and dill weed. Stir together.
- 3. Add butter and let melt into the chowder. Cook for about 30-45 minutes or until thickened. Stir occasionally.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More