- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/4 cup green onion, sliced
- 3 tbs butter
- 1-4 cup all purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 can chunk breast of chicken
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- In a medium saucepan, cook carrots and green onion in hot butter for about 10 minutes or until tender but not brown.
- Stir in flour.
- Slowly add milk, chicken broth, Worcestershire sauce, and black pepper.
- Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Stir in chicken and cheese.
- Cook and stir over low heat until cheese melts.
- Serve hot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More