- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/4 cup green onion, sliced
- 3 tbs butter
- 1-4 cup all purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 can chunk breast of chicken
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- In a medium saucepan, cook carrots and green onion in hot butter for about 10 minutes or until tender but not brown.
- Stir in flour.
- Slowly add milk, chicken broth, Worcestershire sauce, and black pepper.
- Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Stir in chicken and cheese.
- Cook and stir over low heat until cheese melts.
- Serve hot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More