THICK N' HEARTY CHICKEN CHEESE SOUP
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/4 cup green onion, sliced
- 3 tbs butter
- 1-4 cup all purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 can chunk breast of chicken
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
In a medium saucepan, cook carrots and green onion in hot butter for about 10 minutes or until tender but not brown.
Stir in flour.
Slowly add milk, chicken broth, Worcestershire sauce, and black pepper.
Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
Stir in chicken and cheese.
Cook and stir over low heat until cheese melts.