- Cooking Time: 8 minues
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 4 very thin skinless, boneless chicken breast
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Olive oil, for frying
- 3 tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 small onion chopped
- 1 cup basil leaves, torn
- 1 clove garlic, minced very fine
- course salt
- Make sauce first, it needs to set a while.
- Mix tomatoes, onion, basil, garlic and salt together. Drizzle with a little Olive oil
- Pound chicken very thin, season with salt and pepper.
- Put flour in a dish.
- Beat eggs in different dish.
- Mix bread crumbs, Panko and seasoning in third dish.
- Dip chicken in flour, shake off excess.
- Placed floured chicken in egg, coating completely.
- Place chicken into bread crumb mixture, pressing to make it stick to both sides.
- Heat Olive oil over medium high heat.
- Fry 2 pieces at a time until brown on both sides, about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Serve topped with sauce.
NotesI was watching Food Network everyone always makes Veal Milanese. We don't like veal, so I made up this recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
MetroCooking DC 2013
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More