- Cooking Time: 8 minues
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 4 very thin skinless, boneless chicken breast
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Olive oil, for frying
- 3 tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 small onion chopped
- 1 cup basil leaves, torn
- 1 clove garlic, minced very fine
- course salt
- Make sauce first, it needs to set a while.
- Mix tomatoes, onion, basil, garlic and salt together. Drizzle with a little Olive oil
- Pound chicken very thin, season with salt and pepper.
- Put flour in a dish.
- Beat eggs in different dish.
- Mix bread crumbs, Panko and seasoning in third dish.
- Dip chicken in flour, shake off excess.
- Placed floured chicken in egg, coating completely.
- Place chicken into bread crumb mixture, pressing to make it stick to both sides.
- Heat Olive oil over medium high heat.
- Fry 2 pieces at a time until brown on both sides, about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Serve topped with sauce.
NotesI was watching Food Network everyone always makes Veal Milanese. We don't like veal, so I made up this recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
MetroCooking DC 2013
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More