- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup warm water (110 degrees F.)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 2 cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoons instant active dry yeast
- Add all the ingredients in the bread pan of bread machine. Process according to manufacturer's instructions for a dough setting.
- Meanwhile preheat the pizza stone or tiles to 450 degrees for 30 minutes. Prepare your favorite toppings.
- When the bread machine has completed the dough cycle, remove the dough from the pan to a lightly oiled surface. Knead the dough several times and form the dough into an oval; cover with a towel and let rest for 10 minutes.
- NOTE: Dough may be refrigerated at this point and stored until ready to use. To store each batch of dough, spray a plastic bag with nonstick spray and place the dough in it. Store no longer than 7 to 10 days, or if frozen for up to 2 months. If refrigerated or frozen prior to use, allow the portions to come to room temperature before they are rolled out.
- Roll and stretch the dough into a 14-inch circle. Place the dough on the prepared peel. Brush the dough with some olive oil and layer your ingredients. Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until golden brown on the bottom and the top is bubbly.
- Makes 1 large pizza or 16 servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More