- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. (8 squares) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate
- 1/4 tsp. peppermint extract
- 1 sleeve LIGHT RITZ Crackers (36 crackers)
- 1 peppermint candy cane (6 inch), crushed
- MICROWAVE chocolate in small microwaveable bowl as directed on package. Stir until completely melted. Blend in extract.
- DIP crackers in melted chocolate, completely coating crackers with chocolate. Carefully scrape off excess chocolate. Place on waxed paper-covered baking sheets; sprinkle with crushed candy.
- REFRIGERATE 30 min. or until chocolate is firm.
- 1 THIN MINT = 1 PT
- I GOT THIS RECIPE OFF OF THE KRAFT FOOD WEBSITE & LIGHTENED IT UP A BIT BY USING THE REDUCED FAT RITZ CRACKERS!
NotesWeight Watchers Points - 1 THIN MINT = 1 PT
I GOT THIS RECIPE OFF OF THE KRAFT FOOD WEBSITE & LIGHTENED IT UP A BIT BY USING THE REDUCED FAT RITZ CRACKERS!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More