- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. (8 squares) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate
- 1/4 tsp. peppermint extract
- 1 sleeve LIGHT RITZ Crackers (36 crackers)
- 1 peppermint candy cane (6 inch), crushed
- MICROWAVE chocolate in small microwaveable bowl as directed on package. Stir until completely melted. Blend in extract.
- DIP crackers in melted chocolate, completely coating crackers with chocolate. Carefully scrape off excess chocolate. Place on waxed paper-covered baking sheets; sprinkle with crushed candy.
- REFRIGERATE 30 min. or until chocolate is firm.
- 1 THIN MINT = 1 PT
- I GOT THIS RECIPE OFF OF THE KRAFT FOOD WEBSITE & LIGHTENED IT UP A BIT BY USING THE REDUCED FAT RITZ CRACKERS!
NotesWeight Watchers Points - 1 THIN MINT = 1 PT
I GOT THIS RECIPE OFF OF THE KRAFT FOOD WEBSITE & LIGHTENED IT UP A BIT BY USING THE REDUCED FAT RITZ CRACKERS!
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
The Social CookbookSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More