- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. (8 squares) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate
- 1/4 tsp. peppermint extract
- 1 sleeve LIGHT RITZ Crackers (36 crackers)
- 1 peppermint candy cane (6 inch), crushed
- MICROWAVE chocolate in small microwaveable bowl as directed on package. Stir until completely melted. Blend in extract.
- DIP crackers in melted chocolate, completely coating crackers with chocolate. Carefully scrape off excess chocolate. Place on waxed paper-covered baking sheets; sprinkle with crushed candy.
- REFRIGERATE 30 min. or until chocolate is firm.
- 1 THIN MINT = 1 PT
- I GOT THIS RECIPE OFF OF THE KRAFT FOOD WEBSITE & LIGHTENED IT UP A BIT BY USING THE REDUCED FAT RITZ CRACKERS!
NotesWeight Watchers Points - 1 THIN MINT = 1 PT
I GOT THIS RECIPE OFF OF THE KRAFT FOOD WEBSITE & LIGHTENED IT UP A BIT BY USING THE REDUCED FAT RITZ CRACKERS!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Hot and Sour Soup
My Husband’s Favorite Desert
Mickey's Pulled PorkSee More