- Cooking Time:
- Servings: around 36 cookies
- Preparation Time: 45
- 1 pkg. (8 squares) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted, slightly cooled
- 1/4 tsp. Peppermint extract
- 1 sleeve RITZ Crackers (36 crackers)
- 1 candy cane (6 inch), crushed ( I use the crushed peppermint baking chips)
- MIX chocolate and extract.
- DIP crackers in chocolate mixture, turning to completely coat each cracker. Carefully scrape off excess chocolate. Place crackers in single layer on waxed paper-covered baking sheets; sprinkle with crushed candy.
- REFRIGERATE 30 min. or until chocolate is firm
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
MetroCooking Texas 2013
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More