- Cooking Time:
- Servings: around 36 cookies
- Preparation Time: 45
- 1 pkg. (8 squares) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted, slightly cooled
- 1/4 tsp. Peppermint extract
- 1 sleeve RITZ Crackers (36 crackers)
- 1 candy cane (6 inch), crushed ( I use the crushed peppermint baking chips)
- MIX chocolate and extract.
- DIP crackers in chocolate mixture, turning to completely coat each cracker. Carefully scrape off excess chocolate. Place crackers in single layer on waxed paper-covered baking sheets; sprinkle with crushed candy.
- REFRIGERATE 30 min. or until chocolate is firm