- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 cup mayo
- 2 Tbs. ketchup
- 2 Tbs. pickle relish
- 1 Tbs. finely chopped green pepper
- 1 Tbs. finely chopped onion
- 1 egg, hard cooked and finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- dash pepper
- Combine all ingredients in bowl and beat until smooth.
- Store covered in refridgerator.
- Makes 1 1/2 cups of dressing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More