- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 cup mayo
- 2 Tbs. ketchup
- 2 Tbs. pickle relish
- 1 Tbs. finely chopped green pepper
- 1 Tbs. finely chopped onion
- 1 egg, hard cooked and finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- dash pepper
- Combine all ingredients in bowl and beat until smooth.
- Store covered in refridgerator.
- Makes 1 1/2 cups of dressing.
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Rita's Meals By Design Summer Chefs 2015See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More