- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 cup mayo
- 2 Tbs. ketchup
- 2 Tbs. pickle relish
- 1 Tbs. finely chopped green pepper
- 1 Tbs. finely chopped onion
- 1 egg, hard cooked and finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- dash pepper
- Combine all ingredients in bowl and beat until smooth.
- Store covered in refridgerator.
- Makes 1 1/2 cups of dressing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Short & Sweet
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce