- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 lb. boneless tender beef
- 1 Tbls stir-fry sauce
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbls. vegetable oil, divided
- 2 medium carrots,sliced thin
- 1 medium onion, chunked
- 6 ozs. snow peas, cut into halves
- 1 Cup whole kernel corn
- 1/3 Cup stir-fry sauce
- Cut beef across grain into thin slices;
- coat with mixture of 1 Tbls stir-fry sauce and garlic.
- Heat 1 Tbls. oil in hot wok over medium-high heat.
- Add beef and stir-fry 1 minute; remove.
- Heat remaining 1 Tbls. oil in same pan.
- Add carrots and onion; stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Add snow peas; stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Add corn; stir-fry 30 seconds longer.
- Add 1/3 Cup stir-fry sauce and beef.
- Cook and stir until beef and vegetables are coated and heated through
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More