THOUSAND RAINBOW STIR-FRY
- Servings: 4
- 3/4 lb. boneless tender beef
- 1 Tbls stir-fry sauce
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbls. vegetable oil, divided
- 2 medium carrots,sliced thin
- 1 medium onion, chunked
- 6 ozs. snow peas, cut into halves
- 1 Cup whole kernel corn
- 1/3 Cup stir-fry sauce
Cut beef across grain into thin slices;
coat with mixture of 1 Tbls stir-fry sauce and garlic.
Heat 1 Tbls. oil in hot wok over medium-high heat.
Add beef and stir-fry 1 minute; remove.
Heat remaining 1 Tbls. oil in same pan.
Add carrots and onion; stir-fry 2 minutes.
Add snow peas; stir-fry 2 minutes.
Add corn; stir-fry 30 seconds longer.
Add 1/3 Cup stir-fry sauce and beef.
Cook and stir until beef and vegetables are coated and heated through