- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 lb. boneless tender beef
- 1 Tbls stir-fry sauce
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbls. vegetable oil, divided
- 2 medium carrots,sliced thin
- 1 medium onion, chunked
- 6 ozs. snow peas, cut into halves
- 1 Cup whole kernel corn
- 1/3 Cup stir-fry sauce
- Cut beef across grain into thin slices;
- coat with mixture of 1 Tbls stir-fry sauce and garlic.
- Heat 1 Tbls. oil in hot wok over medium-high heat.
- Add beef and stir-fry 1 minute; remove.
- Heat remaining 1 Tbls. oil in same pan.
- Add carrots and onion; stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Add snow peas; stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Add corn; stir-fry 30 seconds longer.
- Add 1/3 Cup stir-fry sauce and beef.
- Cook and stir until beef and vegetables are coated and heated through
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More