- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20 min
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch mixed with 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Prepared pie dough to yield one 9-inch pie crust
- Whipped cream, ice cream, or low-fat frozen yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the berries and the sugar in a sauce pan over medium heat. Cook for about 10 minutes or until juices are released.
- Add the cornstarch mixture and blend. Stir in the lemon juice.
- Ladle into 4 individual custard cups or one 9-inch pie pan or casserole. Cut out pie dough disks, or one large disk, to fit over the berry mixture. Place the disk of pie dough on top of the berry mixture and put the dish on a baking sheet to catch any spills. Bake for 20 minutes or until the crust is golden. Before serving, top with any of the garnishes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Amsterdam Friends CookbookSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More