- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound 365 Organic Everyday Value™ Penne Rigate pasta
- 1 (25 ounce) jar 365 Organic Everyday Value™ Classic Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup Whole Creamery™ Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- sea salt, to taste
- ground pepper, to taste
- 1 cup 365 Everyday Value™ Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Cook pasta according to package directions. Allow to cool 5 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, combine 1 1/2 cups pasta sauce, ricotta cheese, Parmesan and fresh basil in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3. Toss the pasta with the cheese and sauce mixture. Spread 1/2 cup pasta sauce in the bottom of a baking dish. Pour the pasta mixture into the dish and drizzle the remaining sauce over the top. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- 4. Bake uncovered, until the top is golden brown and bubbly, about 30 minutes.
NotesI was excited to find this recipe on the Whole Foods website. Not only is it super-easy, but it's also fairly cheap - definitely a staple in my recipe box.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Watt's Cooking in PA?
The Naked MacaronSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More