- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound 365 Organic Everyday Value™ Penne Rigate pasta
- 1 (25 ounce) jar 365 Organic Everyday Value™ Classic Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup Whole Creamery™ Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- sea salt, to taste
- ground pepper, to taste
- 1 cup 365 Everyday Value™ Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Cook pasta according to package directions. Allow to cool 5 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, combine 1 1/2 cups pasta sauce, ricotta cheese, Parmesan and fresh basil in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3. Toss the pasta with the cheese and sauce mixture. Spread 1/2 cup pasta sauce in the bottom of a baking dish. Pour the pasta mixture into the dish and drizzle the remaining sauce over the top. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- 4. Bake uncovered, until the top is golden brown and bubbly, about 30 minutes.
NotesI was excited to find this recipe on the Whole Foods website. Not only is it super-easy, but it's also fairly cheap - definitely a staple in my recipe box.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Jean’s Recipe File
Mom's Cooking SecretsSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More