- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 24 Uncooked jumbo pasta shells
- 1/2 lb Ground beef
- 1 jar Pasta Sauce
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 1/2 cups Shredded 6 cheese Italian cheese Blend (be generous)
- 1/2 container Onion & chive cream cheese (4 oz)
- 1/2 container regular cream cheese (4 oz)
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan
- 1 Egg
- Heat oven to 350f. Cook and drain pasta shells as directed on package.
- In 10 in skillet, cook ground beef over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked; drain. Cool slightly.
- In large bowl, mix pasta sauce and water. Pour 1 cup of the pasta sauce mixture in bottom of ungreased 9x13 inch glass baking dish. In Medium bowl, mix cheese spreads, 1 cup of the Italian Cheese, the Parmesan Cheese, egg and cooked ground beef (use your hands).
- 4. Spoon heaping tablespoon mixture into each shell. Arrange stuffed shells over sauce in baking dish. Pour remaining sauce over top. Cover with Foil.
- Bake 40 to 45 min or until bubbly and cheese filling is set. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Italian cheese. Bake 10 mins longer or until cheese is melted.
NotesI don't remember exactly where I found this recipe, but it's fantastic!
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More