- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 24 Uncooked jumbo pasta shells
- 1/2 lb Ground beef
- 1 jar Pasta Sauce
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 1/2 cups Shredded 6 cheese Italian cheese Blend (be generous)
- 1/2 container Onion & chive cream cheese (4 oz)
- 1/2 container regular cream cheese (4 oz)
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan
- 1 Egg
- Heat oven to 350f. Cook and drain pasta shells as directed on package.
- In 10 in skillet, cook ground beef over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked; drain. Cool slightly.
- In large bowl, mix pasta sauce and water. Pour 1 cup of the pasta sauce mixture in bottom of ungreased 9x13 inch glass baking dish. In Medium bowl, mix cheese spreads, 1 cup of the Italian Cheese, the Parmesan Cheese, egg and cooked ground beef (use your hands).
- 4. Spoon heaping tablespoon mixture into each shell. Arrange stuffed shells over sauce in baking dish. Pour remaining sauce over top. Cover with Foil.
- Bake 40 to 45 min or until bubbly and cheese filling is set. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Italian cheese. Bake 10 mins longer or until cheese is melted.
NotesI don't remember exactly where I found this recipe, but it's fantastic!
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More