- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup (2 oz) crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup (1 oz) shredded Monterey Jack cheese with jalapeno peppers
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Lightly spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. Mix cheeses and mayonnaise in small bowl until well blended and soft.
- Separate dough into 2 long rectangles.
- Firmly press perforations to seal.
- Spread cheese mixture evenly over rectangles. Starting at short side, roll up each; pinch edges to seal.
- Cut each roll into 8 slices.
- Place cut side down on cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet.
- Cool 3 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More