- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup (2 oz) crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup (1 oz) shredded Monterey Jack cheese with jalapeno peppers
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Lightly spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. Mix cheeses and mayonnaise in small bowl until well blended and soft.
- Separate dough into 2 long rectangles.
- Firmly press perforations to seal.
- Spread cheese mixture evenly over rectangles. Starting at short side, roll up each; pinch edges to seal.
- Cut each roll into 8 slices.
- Place cut side down on cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet.
- Cool 3 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More