- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16 oz cavatelli
- 3 tbls butter
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 3 tbls flour
- 1/3 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbls grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh herbs, such as parsley, oregano and/or basil.
- Cook pasta using package directions; drain. Place in a serving dish
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a mecium saucepan over medium heat. Cook garlic in hot butter for one minute.
- Whisk in flour and nutmeg. Add milk gradually, whisking continually. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cook for 1 minute. Remove from the heat.
- Mix mozzarella, cheddar and 1/4 cup parmesan in a small bowl. Add gradually to sauce, stirring continually.
- Add herbs and mix well. Pour over pasta and toss to coat. Sprinkle with remaining parmesan. Serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More