- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16 oz cavatelli
- 3 tbls butter
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 3 tbls flour
- 1/3 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbls grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh herbs, such as parsley, oregano and/or basil.
- Cook pasta using package directions; drain. Place in a serving dish
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a mecium saucepan over medium heat. Cook garlic in hot butter for one minute.
- Whisk in flour and nutmeg. Add milk gradually, whisking continually. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cook for 1 minute. Remove from the heat.
- Mix mozzarella, cheddar and 1/4 cup parmesan in a small bowl. Add gradually to sauce, stirring continually.
- Add herbs and mix well. Pour over pasta and toss to coat. Sprinkle with remaining parmesan. Serve immediately.
Recipes Worth Counter Surfing For - Vizsla Owners Best Loved Recipes
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
BROWNIE CUPCAKES WITH PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING
Chocolate Chia Protein-Pudding
Bagel PizzaSee More