- Cooking Time: chill 3 hours
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 medium heads roasted garlic
- 2 packs (8oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (3 1/2oz.) goat cheese
- 2 1/2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Squeeze garlic into small bowl and mash with forlk.
- Beat cream cheese and goat cheese in small bowl until smooth.
- Stir in blue cheese, garlic and thyme.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours (over night is best)
- Serve with pita chips or veggies!
NotesMy friend Tammy makes this all the time, it is always in her fridge!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More