THREE CHEESE ROASTED GARLIC SPREAD
- Cooking Time: chill 3 hours
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 medium heads roasted garlic
- 2 packs (8oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (3 1/2oz.) goat cheese
- 2 1/2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Squeeze garlic into small bowl and mash with forlk.
- Beat cream cheese and goat cheese in small bowl until smooth.
- Stir in blue cheese, garlic and thyme.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours (over night is best)
- Serve with pita chips or veggies!
NotesMy friend Tammy makes this all the time, it is always in her fridge!!