- Cooking Time: chill 3 hours
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 medium heads roasted garlic
- 2 packs (8oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (3 1/2oz.) goat cheese
- 2 1/2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Squeeze garlic into small bowl and mash with forlk.
- Beat cream cheese and goat cheese in small bowl until smooth.
- Stir in blue cheese, garlic and thyme.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours (over night is best)
- Serve with pita chips or veggies!
NotesMy friend Tammy makes this all the time, it is always in her fridge!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More