- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 hearts romaine lettuce
- 1 medium head radicchio
- 1 medium bulb endive
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 3 tbl balsamic vinegar
- Salt & Pepper
- Combine greens in salad bowl.
- Microwave olive oil & shallots for 30 seconds.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Pour oil & shallots in bowl and whisk in balsamic vinegar.
- Drizzle over salad & toss.
- Season w. salt & pepper to taste.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More