- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 12-oz. pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl.
- Combine all ingredients together and pour into a greased 9" x 9" baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30 or 40 minutes.
- Let cool before cutting.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More