- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 3
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1, 16-oz. can fruit pie filling or fruit
- Melt butter in an oven-proof casserole dish.
- Stir in flour, sugar, baking powder, milk and salt until all lumps are gone.
- Dump the fruit on top, but don't stir it in.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
NotesMy Mom made this for dessert a few nights ago and it was delicious! She used canned cling peaches. We topped it with Vanilla bean ice cream and whipped cream.
Mix and bake it in a single casserole dish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Jean’s Recipe File
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Special SmoothiesSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More