- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 3
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1, 16-oz. can fruit pie filling or fruit
- Melt butter in an oven-proof casserole dish.
- Stir in flour, sugar, baking powder, milk and salt until all lumps are gone.
- Dump the fruit on top, but don't stir it in.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
NotesMy Mom made this for dessert a few nights ago and it was delicious! She used canned cling peaches. We topped it with Vanilla bean ice cream and whipped cream.
Mix and bake it in a single casserole dish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More